www.rsu.edu.ng – RSUST Post UTME. Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) post UTME screening exercise application form for first choice candidates is out. You can get information pertaining to the cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date and method of application on this page.
Cut-off Mark: 150 and above.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
Screening Exercise date & venue: The screening exercise will take place from Monday 11th September, 2017 to Friday 22nd September, 2017 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
Closing Date: Friday 8th September, 2017.
Screening Fee: One Thousand (N1000.00) Naira Application fee, Two Thousand (N2, 000.00) Naira Test Fee and One Thousand and five Hundred (N1, 500.00) Naira for Computer Demonstration Exercise.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Four Thousand and Five Hundred (N4, 500.00) Naira only, using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option, comprising One Thousand (N1000.00) Naira Application fee, Two Thousand (N2, 000.00) Naira Test Fee and One Thousand and five Hundred (N1, 500.00) Naira for Computer Demonstration Exercise.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the screening exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.