The management of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the post UTME result for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the FUNAI post UTME screening exercise can now check their results online.
How to Check FUNAI Post UTME Result.
To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Click on “ADMISSIONS”
- Click on “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment option: BankIT (Card payment ) or Generate invoice
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your etranzact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal and enter your “Etranzact PIN”
- Proceed to check your PUTME screening result.
Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.