The Abia State University (ABSU) post UTME result for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and now available online.
All the candidates that participated in the Abia State University (ABSU) post UTME screening exercise can no go online and check their post UTME score.
Checking of ABSU post UTME result online is not free. All participants are required to generate a PIN online and make the appropriate payment at designated banks to be able to access their screening results.
How to Check ABSU Post UTME Result Online.
- Go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice for the payment of ABSU post UTME result checker PIN.
- Generate a pin code at the cost of #1,000.00(one Thousand Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below:
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
Best of Luck!